Belkin Router Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
When you are prompted with the homepage of Belkin Router Login, you will have a hard time understanding on what you have to do when you want to access your account or make a new one. They present an instructions that is not user friendly. It would be wise if they only present or displayed few but brief instructions on what th user should do when they are prompted with their website. There should be a clear sign up or login location in Belkin Router Login page so the user can automatically login their account or make a new one. But don't be bothered, we are here to aid you with the Blekin Router login process. Please do watch the video below for a short demonstration and follow the simple steps numbered below.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click your pointer to your browser and enter http://compnetworking.about.com/od/homeroutersetup/qt/belkin-router-default-passwords.htm. You should now be entering the Belkin Router Login site.
2. The Belkin router set up a default log in name and password when you are prompted to their homepage.
2. Enter your User name in the "Username" section.
3. Enter your password in the "Password" section.
4. Click on the "Sign in" link highlighted in a blue box or simply press the "Enter" key of your keyboard.
5. You should now be able to access your router via Belkin Router account after the system recognizes your user name and password as correct.
RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your username and password and make sure you entered the correct characters. (NOTE: The Password section is case-sensitive so be sure to provide the right cases of each character you enter.)
2. Since the username and password are given to you as default, you are able to change it in your own security.
3. But the default username and password is not neccessarily required for you to change it right after you are able to access their homepage.
5. Click on the link "Next" highlighted in a blue box.
6. You will then be sent an authentication letter from Belkin Router Login with instructions for you to follow on how to reset your password.
7. You are now required to use this new password upon your next Belkin Router Login attempt.
Do you still have problems with your Belkin Router Login? Do you have questions or concerns you want to be addressed? Contact Belkin Router through the following:
1. Enter on your browser, the URL: http://compnetworking.about.com/od/homeroutersetup/qt/belkin-router-default-passwords.htm to go to the Belkin Router site.
2. Get connected with Belkin Router through their social media channels:
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the Belkin Router Login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into Belkin Router in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the Belkin Router Login process.